Spring Bookstore Hours
7:30 am- 6:00 pm
Rental Books Are Due Back May 15th
March 20- April 13th- Campus CLOSED to the public
Online Orders will still be processed and shipped
April 10- Campus CLOSED
Book Ordering Process or Book Viewing
1. Locate your class schedule on MyWIT. You need to go to the Academic section of MyWIT and click 'Print Schedule'. This does not automatically print the schedule, but it shows the course numbers you would need to select your books
2. Go to bookstore.witcc.edu
3. Click Buy Your Books on the left hand column
4. Read and agree to the Bookstore Return Policies. This gets you to the next page
5. Select the Term you are taking your courses in under 'Search by Course' section. This drop down menu will show all the semesters available to view or order from
Select the Course you are taking by FIRST selecting the 'Department'. These are the letters of your course number (ex. ENG 105 503- The Department is ENG)
Select the Course Number. This is the THREE numbers after the Department (ex. ENG 105 503- The Course Number is 105)
Select the Section Number. This is the THREE numbers after the Course Number (ex. ENG 105 503- The section number is 503). HOWEVER the Section Number will not show up exactly as shown. They are listed by collective numbers meaning the Section Number to choose for the example listed above would be Section 501-599
YOUR INSTRUCTOR WILL NOT SHOW AS IT IS LISTED BY COLLECTIVE SECTION NUMBERS TAUGHT BY MULTIPLE INSTRUCTORS
AS LONG AS YOUR SECTION NUMBER FITS BETWEEN THE TWO NUMBERS LISTED, THAT IS THE CORRECT SECTION TO SELECT
6. Continue with other course as same as Step 5. When all course as selected, click 'View Your Materials' to view book list
To order Textbooks
7. Select new or used option (if available) of the textbook you would like to purchase. Click 'Add to Cart' to add the textbook to your cart
8. Once you are finished selecting your books for purchase, click 'Continue Checkout'
9. Double-Check your order to make sure it is correct. You can update it if necessary. Once finished, click 'Continue Checkout' OR 'Continue Shopping'
10. A textbox will appear. Select your order update preference if the instructor changes material before an order is processed
11. Check your order and click 'Continue Checkout' to continue
12. If this is the first time ordering textbooks on our website, you will need to click 'Register Here'. This does not have to be your WITCC login. If you have placed an order with us, sign in using your e-mail and password set up with your account
13. Put in a billing address or double check the address to make sure it is correct. Click 'Continue to Shipping Address'
14. You can choose to have your books shipped to your shipping address by selecting the correct address from the drop down menu or choose Pick Up at Store and select the campus you would like it sent to. There is no shipping fee if you select to pick it up at a campus
15. Choose your delivery method by using the drop down menu. Click 'Continue'
16. Select your payment type.
To charge your books to financial aid, your financial aid must be FULLY processed and awarded. If this is not, you will receive an e-mail letting your know your books have not been ordered and will ask for a secondary payment. To check your status of your finanical aid, log into MyWIT and click My Account under the Finances section. If your financial said has not been awarded, click on 'Financial Aid Checklist' and see what documentation is needed to process your financial aid.
17. Click 'Submit Order'
18. You may print the receipt for your records
19. You will receive an e-mail stating that your order has been placed. This does not mean that the order has been filled